Use Up Leftover Yarn: 12 Free Crochet Patterns for Scrap Yarn, Plus One Skein Wonders
Slippers for the Family
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Regardless of what season it is, I am constantly telling my little girls to put something on their feet. Sometimes they go for a pair of socks, but most of the time they grab a comfy pair of slippers. But because their tiny feet grow so quickly, I get tired of buying new slippers all the time. In Slippers for the Family, I can now make crochet slippers in multiple sizes for them, as well as myself and husband.
Although this book is only a quick 32 pages, there are so many fun designs to choose from; try pretty slippers for Mom, rugged slippers for Dad and cute slippers for kids and babies. There is a fabulous sizing guide on page 26 and 27. Once you choose what yarn you're going to use you need to figure out the sizing. Does the yarn have any stretch to it or is it pretty firm? You want the slippers to fit snuggly on everyone's feet, so you need to pay attention to the elasticity of the yarn. The sizing chart gives slipper length and shoe size for babies, toddlers, children and adults. What I think is really great about this book is that it gives information on how to make the slippers non-slip. What's the trick? Paint! But that's all I'll tell you; you'll have to get your hands on a copy of this book to find out more.
Fun designs like elf shoes, striped toe slippers, lace toe cross-overs, toddler slippers, granny slippers, baby booties and so much more, you're sure to find something for everyone in the family. Slippers for the Family is a great book to have in your collection.
Read NextGo Crochet! Afghan Design Workbook
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Grab a couple skeins of cozy chenille yarn and get ready to kick back and relax with the stress-free Junebug Stitch Sampler Baby… Continue reading: "Junebug Stitch Sampler Baby Blanket"
- Go Crochet! Afghan Design Workbook
- The Cuffed Shawl and More
- Cute Critter Crochet
- Enter to win a copy of Beautiful Bookmarks
- Car Seat Blankets
- Win the Boho Crochet Giveaway!
- Learn to Crochet Circles into Squares
- A Fun Way to Learn to Crochet for Kids
- Honoring Our Veterans
- Blue Ribbon Afghans from America's State Fairs
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Dodoco Crochet Pattern
- Cute Cactus Earrings
- Crochet Baby Coat/cardigan Sweater Beautiful Free Patterns Explain All Sizes
- Reversible Unicorn- Flippy Friends
- Rainbow Heart Pencil Case
- Reverse Single Crochet Stitch
- Reversible Bee- Flippy Friends
- Amigurumi Piglet
- Calla Lily Market Bag
- Katie Tote
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters