We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
You can wear the Shimmer Buttoned Cowl Crochet Pattern with pretty much anything, so you should try crocheting it. This easy cowl pattern is free to learn and it has some adorable features like the glittery yarn and antique-looking buttons. You get all the convenience of an infinity scarf without having to make a loop. Practically anyone would love this gorgeous buttoned cowl as a gift, especially if the temperature is cold during Christmas. Though, you may end up keeping the one you crochet for yourself, it is that cute.
Crochet HookK/10.5 or 6.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(2) Fine (23-26 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Gingham Bunny Placemat
- C2c Squirrel
- Ziggy The Zebra
- Bella The Butterfly Rattle
- Cutie Bear Doll Hat
- Sugar Plum Pocket Wrap
- Boho Fringe Coasters
- Circle Of Friends Crochet Square
- Earth Day Crochet Doily
- 3 Skein Crochet Projects (23 Free Patterns)
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters