50 V-Stitch Crochet Patterns + Tutorials
Discover a V stitch crochet afghan pattern you'll obsess over!
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
If you could fall in love with one crochet stitch, what would it be? Our answer is the V-stitch! We've got some of the best right V-stitch crochet patterns right here.
If you don't know how to crochet this crochet stitch, this collection of 50 V-Stitch Crochet Patterns + Tutorials will give you the ability to do so and a bunch of great patterns to practice on. You'll have to know how to single and double crochet in order to learn to crochet the v stitch. We've given you crochet afghan patterns, crochet shawl and scarf patterns, and other miscellaneous crochet patterns for you to choose from for your next crochet adventure.
There's a regular crochet tutorial and two that specify how to crochet the offset v stitch depending on which hand is your dominant hand. We have also included a helpful video tutorial for those who learn best by following visual instructions. Have fun incorporating this crochet stitch in your next project!
If you love what you're reading, let us know by subscribing to our newsletter, Hooked on Crochet
Table of Contents
Crochet V Stitch Tutorials
These are all the v stitch crochet tutorials you'll ever need! If you need a refresher, don't hesitate to browse through any one of them. The regular crochet tutorial is probably the best picture tutorial ever. We're that confident that you'll be able to learn this stitch in no time. You'll want to get started right away, so get out a hook and some yarn. You can also see our video tutorials for additional guidance.
How to Crochet a Left Handed Offset V Stitch
How to Crochet Offset V Stitch: Right-Handed
How to Crochet the V Stitch Tutorial
Cluster V Crochet Stitch - cool!
How Do I Crochet the V Stitch?
1. Finish your chain and chain three. The chain three will count as one stitch, so skip your second stitch.
2. Yarn over, insert your hook into the stitch.
3. Finish your double crochet stitch by yarning over and pulling through two, then yarning over and pulling through two more.
4. Chain one and do another double crochet in the same stitch.
5. Skip the next two stitches and repeat this process along your entire row.
V Stitch Crochet Afghan Patterns
We've compiled a list of crochet patterns that feature the v stitch as a main stitch. There are so many blankets that may use the v stitch as a secondary stitch, but we will leave those up to you to explore the world of crochet. From lacy to quick, you'll be struggling to choose which one you want to work up now and then save the rest for later. There are a few crochet baby blanket patterns thrown in for those those of you looking for baby shower gifts.
- Lazy Girl Crochet Blanket Pattern
- Quick n' Cozy Crochet Afghan
- V Stitch Crochet Ripple Afghan
- Lacy V-Stitch Baby Blanket
- Lace Border Blanket
- Lacy V-stitch Ripple Afghan
- Crochet V-stitch Blanket
- Modern Double Crochet V-Stitch Chunky Blanket
- Modern Baroque Design Crochet Throw
- Easy V-Stitch Baby Blanket
- Crochet V-Stitch Lapghan
- V Stitch Granny Square Blanket
- Yarn Stash V Stitch Crochet Blanket
- V-Stitch Rainbow Crochet Blanket Pattern
V Stitch Crochet Scarf Patterns
The v stitch and scarves go together like peanut butter and jelly! It seems to make the easiest and quickest scarves that we've got. Some of them are extremely gorgeous and some are very simple, but regardless, the v stitch makes great crochet scarves.
V Stitch Crochet Shawl Patterns
Now that you've mastered a v-stitch crochet scarf pattern, move on to these fabulous shawls! You really can't go wrong with any of these crochet patterns. Gift them or keep them for yourself, but please work one up.
Miscellaneous V Stitch Crochet Patterns
We couldn't forget about these random v stitch crochet patterns, even if they are in the miscellaneous section. Work up a quick dishcloth or headband and you won't be disappointed by the v stitch. The shrug is super cute and you won't need to buy another hat after you make the v stitch pattern. The v stitch will keep your kitchen clean, your hair out of your eyes, the sun off your head, and your shoulders warm on a breezy day. We just love it!
- Easy Crochet Dishcloth
- Crochet V Stitch Headband
- Very Light V-Stitch Summer Hat
- Easy V-Stitch Cocoon Shrug
- Oven Mitt Set Crochet Pattern
- Day at the Spa Washcloth
- Ziggidy Zaggy Crochet Square
- V-Stitch Crochet Baby Bonnet
- V Stitch Waffle Pot Holder
- V stitch Cluster Slouch Hat
- V Stitch Dishcloth
- V Stitch Crochet Laptop Sleeve
- Easy V-Stitch Crochet Dishcloth
- Vibrant V-Stitch Crochet Dishcloth
- V-Stitch Hats For All
- V-Stitch Toddler Leg Warmers
- Lacy V-Stitch Dishcloth
Give your next crochet pattern that extra flourish when you add borders and edging! Your pillows, blankets, and other crochet items will look so much more colorful and stylish with these unique designs. You can find just the right pattern for your project when you look at the collection page 30+ Crochet Border Patterns
How Many Crochet Stitches Are There?
What is your favorite v stitch pattern?
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Images from other crochet readers
Pattern of the Day
The season of fall makes things like pumpkin lattes and falling leaves incredibly popular. If you want your style to stand out this… Continue reading: "Autumn Butterfly Cardiganvideocam"
- 2021 Mystery Crochet Along
- Super Easy Summer Sun
- Stash Buster Yarn Bowl
- 2770+ Free Crochet Patterns
- Top 12 Crochet Blogs for Beginners
- 28 Crochet Patterns Using Mandala Yarn
- Peter Pan Collar Crochet Pattern
- Cable Bucket Wrap
- Color Pop Mittens Crochet Pattern
- Our Favorite Free Crochet Patterns of 2020
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- C2c Lion
- How to Crochet With Different Yarn Weights
- Triangle Granny Bandana
- Hayfield Tank Top
- 45 Red Heart Unforgettable Crochet Patterns
- Spring Heather
- Summer Sweet Watermelon
- Tshirt Yarn Crochet Trivet Potholder
- Window Pane Crochet Stitch Pattern
- The Avery Beanie
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters