V Stitch Granny Square Blanket
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"The V-Stitch Granny Square Blanket is a continuous granny square. This means that you are essentially making a very large granny square in any size you'd like. This blanket is a perfect square and can be made as small or as large as you'd like simply by repeating the same repeat row. The blanket uses a V-Stitch which gives it a light and airy look. Alternating colors with white gives it a visually interesting and appealing look to it."
Crochet HookJ/10 or 6 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Sapphire Star Granny Square
- Easy Primrose and Proper Crochet Blanket Pattern
- Winter Jewels Amethyst Flower Granny Square
- Aubrieta Bloom Afghan Square
- Emoji Crochet Afghan Pattern
- Modern Double Crochet V-Stitch Chunky Blanket
- Girl’s Crochet Hexagon Blanket
- Rainbow Splash Blanket
- Lazy Girl Crochet Blanket
- Heart Baby Blanket
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet