The Proserpina V-stitch Shawl
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"A very easy crochet shawl that mostly uses V-stitches and a slight variation of it that I called V-puff stitch.The pattern is easy to memorize so you will not have to constantly look at the instructions, very relaxing!Accessible for beginners too. You can crochet the Proserpina V-Stitch Crochet Shawl with any yarn you like and the appropriate hook. If you use a much thicker yarn, your shawl is going to grow faster, so you will have to crochet fewer rows than the ones indicated in this pattern.For example, I crocheted one Proserpina Shawl using a cotton cake in Aran weight and a 5.5 mm crochet hook."
Crochet HookE/4 or 3.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge6.5 stitches and 10 rows = 4 inches in V-st
Finished Size53” (135 cm) in width and 26” (66 cm) in length
- 3.5-mm (E-4 USA, 9 UK) Crochet Hook
- One cake of Katia Concept Silk Degradé. I used color 302. This is a DK (11 wpi) yarn. One cake is about 656 yards (600 m).
- Tapestry Needle
This shawl is crocheted in rows starting from the center of the longest side. At the end of each row, you'll turn your work to crochet the next one.
Crocheted in one piece
The edging is part of the final row of the shawl
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Take a walk through some medieval woods with the Majestic Hooded Scarf Pattern. While wearing this crochet scarf, you'll feel like you… Continue reading: "Majestic Hooded Scarf Patternvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Haylee Hand Towel
- The 1 Skein Scarf
- Raffia Yarn Purse
- C2c Jaguar
- Mirror Sparkle Ornament
- Classic Striped Dish Towel
- Baby Penguin Amigurumi
- Free Sparkly Scarf and Hat Crochet Patterns
- Care Bear-Inspired Crochet Hat Pattern
- Nautical Baby Hat Crochet Pattern
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters