We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Create your own easy crochet coaster with this simple crochet pattern. Use the V-stitch technique to work up a small square, then add a delicate lace edging around the square for a delightful finish.
Crochet HookI/9 or 5.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge13 stitches and 6 rows = 10 cm
Finished Size6 inch, 9 inch, 12 inch
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Get all of the mystical beauty of the Northern Lights when you work up the Aurora Borealis Crochet Scarf. This gorgeous colorful… Continue reading: "Aurora Borealis Crochet Scarfvideocam"
- Easy Peasy Crochet Scrubby Pattern
- Hexagon Washcloth Free Crochet Pattern
- Multi-Use Kitchen Cloths
- Thick & Quick Bumpy Scrubby
- 13 Sugar'n Cream Dishcloth Patterns
- Summer Breeze Dishcloth
- Flower Shaped Dishcloths
- Granny Square Berry Dishcloths
- Sun Catcher Dishcloth
- Cheerful Clusters Crochet Dishcloth
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet