My Love Beanie & Slouch
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"I’ve had many crocheters reach out to tell me that they LOVED my Chevron Peaks Slouch. I was pleasantly shocked because it was one of those designs that I really didn’t think would garner much attention. All of the positive messages I received were the reason I’ve used the same technique for several new crochet designs over the past year. So when Valentine’s Day rolled around, it was only fitting that I use it to design a crochet beanie with an embossed heart on it. If you love textured crochet stitches and designs, like myself, I’m sure you’ll love this technique too! I’ve been using it to create raised designs on projects, almost like we do with post stitches, but many find this technique simpler to crochet. The textured crochet designs are created by working a double crochet stitch into the front loop of a single crochet 2 rounds below. The crochet pattern is written out, line by line, and I’ve also included a chart that you can use. "
Crochet HookG/6 or 4 mm hook, H/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished SizeToddler through Adult Large
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Flaunt your love of all things autumn with the Fall For Me Spiral Hat. This adorable crochet hat pattern is cozy and colorful. To get… Continue reading: "Fall For Me Spiral Hatvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Gnorman Gnome
- How To Crochet A Lace Heart
- Crochet Spiral Motif
- The Springtime Market Bag
- The Trinity Earrings
- Mini Diamond Bobble Wall Hanging
- The Lemon Drop Top
- Mini Cloths And Basket Set
- Criss Cross Striped Hat
- Pierogi Amirugumi
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters