V Stitch Waffle Pot Holder
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"V Stitch Waffle Pot Holders – Free Pattern. These V Stitch Waffle Pot Holders are a beautiful addition to your kitchen. The thick texture of this stitch will protect your hands when moving hot pots from one place to another. They make beautiful gift sets paired with utensils or spice mixes. Use your scrap yarn leftovers from bigger projects to make a beautiful set of potholders and gift them to your friends. I used the v stitch waffle pattern to create these pot holders."
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished Size21.5cm x 21.5cm
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
If you have one spare hour in a day, you can make the One Hour Spike Stitch Crochet Cowl! This fabulous cowl will add sophistication… Continue reading: "One Hour Spike Stitch Crochet Cowlvideocam"
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters