Argyle Messy Bun
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Last year, I designed the Chevron Peaks Slouch for the Hat Not Hate campaign and I really loved the technique & crochet stitches that created the design and texture of the hat. I loved it so much that I came up with an argyle design for last year’s crochet Christmas stocking pattern. Then, after completing the argyle stocking, I knew that the design would make a great hat, but I ran out of time last winter to release the Argyle Beanie & Slouch. Since then, my sister asked me for a new crochet messy bun hat so I decided to add one more option to the design."
Crochet HookG/6 or 4 mm hook, H/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet