We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Work up this Shooting Star Stitch Cowl for a super colorful and unique crochet accessory. It uses the broomstick lace technique and creates star or daisy designs in between blocks of the crochet scarf. By using a multi-colored yarn, you end up with a striped look, which is how the shooting stars are created. Basically, the end design of this crochet cowl pattern looks so much more complicated than it actually is to work up, which makes it worth it. Impress your friends by trying out this fun design!
Crochet HookJ/10 or 6 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Simple, sweet, different, and unique, this crochet washcloth has fantastic texture and looks decorative sitting by your sink. This… Continue reading: "Circle Point Crochet Washclothvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Trenta Hood
- Easy Delicate Crochet Snowflake
- Snowflake Placemat
- Crochet Rainbow Snake
- Crochet Thanksgiving Turkey Unicorn
- Rainbow Eucalyptus Cowl
- Crochet Christmas Pillow Pattern - Tis the Season
- Crochet Christmas Tree Skirt Pattern
- Home to Stay Crochet Pillow Pattern
- Flames Forever Crochet Infinity Scarf
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet