We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Work up this Shooting Star Stitch Cowl for a super colorful and unique crochet accessory. It uses the broomstick lace technique and creates star or daisy designs in between blocks of the crochet scarf. By using a multi-colored yarn, you end up with a striped look, which is how the shooting stars are created. Basically, the end design of this crochet cowl pattern looks so much more complicated than it actually is to work up, which makes it worth it. Impress your friends by trying out this fun design!
Crochet HookJ/10 or 6 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Spring Girl Gnome Towel Topper
- Red Clover
- Bobble Ripple Baby Blanket
- Ombre Crescent Moon Shawl
- Twilight Haze Blanket
- Chevron Bucket Bag
- Little Arrows Chunky Crochet Cowl
- Vintage Hair Tie
- How To Make Crochet Flowers
- Theo Bunny No Sew Amigurumi Pattern
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters