We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Work up this Shooting Star Stitch Cowl for a super colorful and unique crochet accessory. It uses the broomstick lace technique and creates star or daisy designs in between blocks of the crochet scarf. By using a multi-colored yarn, you end up with a striped look, which is how the shooting stars are created. Basically, the end design of this crochet cowl pattern looks so much more complicated than it actually is to work up, which makes it worth it. Impress your friends by trying out this fun design!
Crochet HookJ/10 or 6 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Embrace all the comforts of your home with the Comfy Heritage Quilt Crochet Blanket. You may be thinking that crochet and quilting are… Continue reading: "Comfy Heritage Quilt Crochet Blanketvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Tide Knot Swimsuit Cover Up
- Be Kind Mini C2c Wall-hanging
- C2c Rainbow And Coffee Cup Afghan Square
- Cute Cat Coasters
- Vintage Star Crochet Granny Square
- Granny Square Blanket Cardigan
- Simple Heather Grey Cowl
- Monochrome Bias Wrap
- Changeover Crochet Cardigan
- Diagonal Granite Dishcloth
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters