We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Work up this Shooting Star Stitch Cowl for a super colorful and unique crochet accessory. It uses the broomstick lace technique and creates star or daisy designs in between blocks of the crochet scarf. By using a multi-colored yarn, you end up with a striped look, which is how the shooting stars are created. Basically, the end design of this crochet cowl pattern looks so much more complicated than it actually is to work up, which makes it worth it. Impress your friends by trying out this fun design!
Crochet HookJ/10 or 6 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Read NextRose Lace Crochet Cowl Pattern
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Grab a couple skeins of cozy chenille yarn and get ready to kick back and relax with the stress-free Junebug Stitch Sampler Baby… Continue reading: "Junebug Stitch Sampler Baby Blanket"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Dodoco Crochet Pattern
- Cute Cactus Earrings
- Crochet Baby Coat/cardigan Sweater Beautiful Free Patterns Explain All Sizes
- Reversible Unicorn- Flippy Friends
- Rainbow Heart Pencil Case
- Reverse Single Crochet Stitch
- Reversible Bee- Flippy Friends
- Amigurumi Piglet
- Calla Lily Market Bag
- Katie Tote
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters