San Francisco Cowl Wrap
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
The best part about working up this San Francisco Cowl Wrap is that you can wear it 8 different ways. Crochet cowls in themselves are kind of like infinity scarves, which is one of the ways you can wear this fun crochet pattern. Drape it over your shoulders or wrap it around your neck a few times to have a different style each time you put on this fun crochet cowl wrap. The pink and grey colors are also a girly combination that makes it the best accessory to match so many of your outfits!
Crochet HookL/11 or 8 mm hook
Yarn Weight(5) Bulky/Chunky (12-15 stitches for 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Throw on something irresistibly warm with the Cozy Tweed Crochet Poncho. You can pull this poncho over just about anything a t-shirt,… Continue reading: "Cozy Tweed Crochet Ponchovideocam"
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters