We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Add a green accessory to your winter wardrobe this wear by using this Gorgeous Green Crochet Cowl Pattern to make your very own cowl. This cute project is a splendid opportunity to learn how to master the puff stitch, which creates a beautiful textured surface that you'll love when the project is finished. You can even use this free pattern to make a one-of-a-kind gift item for a friend or relative as the holiday season approaches. With so many options, this amazing crochet cowl will definitely be a handy thing to have!
Crochet HookL/11 or 8 mm hook
Yarn Weight(6) Super Bulky/Super Chunky (4-11 stitches for 4 inches)
Finished Size12" Diameter x 10" High
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
This crochet placemat pattern is so stylish, you'll want to do cartwheels--just like the stitches on this easy crochet pattern. The… Continue reading: "Cartwheel-Worthy Placematvideocam"
- Stagger Stitch Dimensions Cowl
- Dynamic Cathedral Cowl
- Lightning Fast Crocheted Cowl
- Chic and Classic Chunky Cowl
- Coral Crocodile Stitch Crochet Cowl
- Seriously Amazing Crochet Cowl
- Dragonfly Bandana Cowl
- Back to Scotland Crochet Cowl
- Mermaid Tears Cowl
- Crochet Infinity Scarf Patterns and Crochet Cowls: 26 Patterns
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet