We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
The Crochet Mobius Cowl Pattern gives step-by-step instructions on how to crochet a unique DIY cowl with no inside or outside, and only one side and one edge. It is an ideal first project for a beginning crocheter and makes a wonderful DIY project for you or a handmade gift for a friend or loved one! This crochet cowl grows quickly out from the center, allowing for fun color play with stripes. It is the twist or mobius that gives this crochet cowl its versatility. It can easily be worn over the shoulders or pulled over the head to wear as a neck-warmer.
Crochet HookG/6 or 4 mm hook
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Rose Lace Crochet Cowl Pattern
Sunshine Chunky Cowl Crochet Pattern
One-Plus-One-and-Done Crochet Cowl
Coral Crocodile Stitch Crochet Cowl
Crochet Beginner One Hour Cowl
Crochet Infinity Scarf Patterns and Crochet Cowls: 26 Patterns
Colorful "Conversation Hearts" Crochet Cowl
30 Minute Comfy Cowl
Stagger Stitch Dimensions Cowl
1/2 Skein Crochet Cowl
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet