We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Do you need to make a crochet cowl right away? If you have some super bulky yarn on hand, then you're in luck. The Cluster Crochet Cowl Pattern is a quick crochet pattern that's easy to make, too, so you could make duplicates of this pattern if you have plenty of yarn. The cowl will look stylish against a winter coat or sweater, and will keep you warm even if the weather is feeling brisk. The pattern can be widened, too, giving you a look that's completely in line with your own personal style and preferences.
Crochet HookM/13 or 9 mm hook
Yarn Weight(6) Super Bulky/Super Chunky (4-11 stitches for 4 inches)
- Super bulky/super chunky yarn (the blogger used Sirdar Denim Ultra)
- M/13 or 9 mm hook
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Coral Crocodile Stitch Crochet Cowl
Stagger Stitch Dimensions Cowl
Dragonfly Bandana Cowl
Lightning Fast Crocheted Cowl
Seriously Amazing Crochet Cowl
One Skein Tweedy Twig Crochet Cowl
Crochet Infinity Scarf Patterns and Crochet Cowls: 26 Patterns
Quick Tunisian Crochet Cowl
Mermaid Tears Cowl
Girls' Night Out Crochet Cowl
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet