Cluster Crochet Cowl Pattern
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Do you need to make a crochet cowl right away? If you have some super bulky yarn on hand, then you're in luck. The Cluster Crochet Cowl Pattern is a quick crochet pattern that's easy to make, too, so you could make duplicates of this pattern if you have plenty of yarn. The cowl will look stylish against a winter coat or sweater, and will keep you warm even if the weather is feeling brisk. The pattern can be widened, too, giving you a look that's completely in line with your own personal style and preferences.
Crochet HookM/13 or 9 mm hook
Yarn Weight(6) Super Bulky/Super Chunky (4-11 stitches for 4 inches)
- Super bulky/super chunky yarn (the blogger used Sirdar Denim Ultra)
- M/13 or 9 mm hook
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
This slouch is a simple pattern that allows the beauty of this yarn to show through. The yarn is Red Heart Unforgettable Waves and I… Continue reading: "Waves of Warmth Slouchvideocam"
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters