August Sky Cowl
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Let the August Sky Cowl ease you into fall just like the late summer months. Cozy and cool, this crochet scarf pattern is perfect for back-to-school fashion. Teens can use this cute cowl to keep warm in their air-conditioned classrooms. This crochet cowl is perfect for layering in late summer and early fall. Pair it with a t-shirt and a jacket for instant fashion. You'll love the simple beauty of this crochet scarf pattern.
Crochet HookK/10.5 or 6.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
See this pattern and more gorgeous crochet cowl patterns in our free eBook, Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Get ready for the best accessory of the season with this Extra Special Summer Lace Scarf. If you've always wanted to crochet with lace… Continue reading: "Extra Special Summer Lace Scarfvideocam"
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet