We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
This Three Colors Cowl Pattern has a very contemporary look. Able to be worked up in a variety of color schemes, it is a cozy way to accessorize. The colors in the example provided were decided upon on a total whim. Sometimes the most random colors look fabulous together. If you have some yarn lying about that you have not used, you could totally pick three and make this crochet cowl. It'd look great in a solid color, too.
Crochet HookG/6 or 4 mm hook
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
"These potholders are so easy and fun to make! All you need is a little bit of spare time, two skeins of Scheepjes Cotton 8 in bright… Continue reading: "Sprinkle Crochet Potholdersvideocam"
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet