We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
This Three Colors Cowl Pattern has a very contemporary look. Able to be worked up in a variety of color schemes, it is a cozy way to accessorize. The colors in the example provided were decided upon on a total whim. Sometimes the most random colors look fabulous together. If you have some yarn lying about that you have not used, you could totally pick three and make this crochet cowl. It'd look great in a solid color, too.
Crochet HookG/6 or 4 mm hook
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
The Dusty Blue Bulky Crochet Beanie is your new go-to winter hat, and it's available in any size you could want, from newborn all the… Continue reading: "Dusty Blue Bulky Crochet Beanievideocam"
- Dragonfly Bandana Cowl
- Seriously Amazing Crochet Cowl
- Mermaid Tears Cowl
- One Skein Tweedy Twig Crochet Cowl
- Rose Lace Crochet Cowl Pattern
- Crochet Infinity Scarf Patterns and Crochet Cowls: 26 Patterns
- Back to Scotland Crochet Cowl
- Dynamic Cathedral Cowl
- Sunshine Chunky Cowl Crochet Pattern
- Shell Stitch Crochet Cowl
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet