Summer Nights Cowl
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
On those chilly summer evenings at the fairground or a beach bonfire, stay warm in a Summer Nights Cowl. When you want to be warm but not too warm, the links on this crochet cowl pattern will let your skin breathe while keeping body heat close. Choose a light, brightly colored yarn and make this cowl to keep you warm in a summer breeze. You'll feel stylish when you slip this cowl around your neck just like an infinity scarf. Keep it light on summer nights with this cute summer crochet pattern.
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Back to Scotland Crochet Cowl
Crochet Beginner One Hour Cowl
Country "Cowl" Girl Scarf
Lacy Crimson Cowl
Under an Hour Cowl
Crochet Infinity Scarf Patterns and Crochet Cowls: 26 Patterns
Seriously Amazing Crochet Cowl
Stagger Stitch Dimensions Cowl
20 Minute Cowl
Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet