Crochet Hot Chocolate Mug Ornament
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
This crazy cute Crochet Hot Chocolate Mug Ornament is the perfect crochet ornament pattern for a kid or a kid at heart. The turquoise mug is filled to the brim with warm cocoa and the yummy drink is even topped with three adorable marshmallows. This crochet pattern makes a great gift for the holiday season or you can work it up for yourself and hang it on your own Christmas tree. Since this mug ornament is so cute, you may want to display it all year long. You can show it off on your kitchen counter or work up several mugs and give them to a little one as a cute addition to his or her toy box.
Crochet HookG/6 or 4 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
You know how to crochet a blanket when you can work up this beautiful Kaleidoscope Afghan in multiple crochet colors. The never-ending… Continue reading: "Colorful Kaleidoscope Afghanvideocam"
- 35+ Crochet Christmas Ornaments
- Gingerbread Crochet Ornaments
- The Crocheter's Favorite Ornament
- 75 Free Crochet Snowflake Patterns
- Winter Night Crochet Snowflake Decoration
- Sweet and Simple Christmas Star
- Easy Crochet Angel Ornament
- Jewel Tone Crochet Snowflake
- Tiny Stocking Ornaments
- Mini Crochet Christmas Tree Ornament
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet