We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
This pattern is about to be your favorite Christmas ornament idea. The name doesn't lie: Any Way You Like It Homemade Christmas Ornaments gives you the options for working up this easy crochet pattern with any yarn, any hook, and all your imagination. You can create delicate little jingle bells by using a smaller hook or eye-catching Christmas balls with a larger one. With the dark red shown here, you can achieve a rustic look, but you can also give your Christmas decorations a contemporary vibe as soon as you whip out some brilliant neon green or starry yellow yarn. These DIY Christmas ornaments will make your tree just that much more personal and special.
Crochet HookG/6 or 4 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
- Any weight and color yarn (the ornament size is dependent on the yarn size)
- Any weight grey yarn
- Appropriate crochet hook for yarn being used
- Polyfil for stuffing
- Tapestry needle for weaving ends
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters