8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Amanda Saladin is from Nashville, TN where she currently lives on a small farm with her husband and young sons, plenty of chickens, ducks, and three cats. She is a full-time high school teacher with a BS from Middle Tennessee State University in Fashion Design. Most of her crocheting gets done after the boys are in bed or during naps, but Amanda sneaks it in whenever she can.
Amanda learned to knit in college but couldn't get the hang of crochet for about four years afterward. Once she finally grasped the process, she never looked back! She still does knit at times but finds that she crochets way more often.
Amanda loves anything to do with yarn and looks forward to learning how to spin and dye her own one day. She finds crochet so relaxing and the projects work up so quickly compared to knitting. Amanda loves the design process from beginning to end and looks forward to many years of crocheting!
Patterns on AllFreeCrochet:
- Easy Weekend Cowl
- Large Buckle Tote
- Stuffed Animal Blanket
- Jenny the Crochet Cat
- My Forever Bracelet
- Chocolate Tote
- Tunisian Cuff with Video Tutorial
- Inspired Bracelet
- Simple Textured Cuff
- Duchess Baby Blanket Pattern
- Messy Bun Hat
- Toddler Earflap Hat
- Simple Textured Messy Bun Hat
- Unforgettable Hat
- 1 Hour Baby Scarfie Hat
- Basic Baby Booties
- Pipsqueak Owl
- Sweet Sophisticated Mary Janes
- Sweetheart Baby Shoes
- Unforgettable Tote
- Floral Granny Cowl
- Pipsqueak Turtle
- Spring Baby Boots
- Boy's Shawl-Collared Sweater
- Easy Ombre Baby Blanket
- Easy Weekend Baby Blanket
- Basic Mittens
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet