We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Made with Bernat Pipsqueak yarn, this owl makes a soft baby shower gift or toy for a child. The large owl stands just at 8 inches tall. This amigurumi owl is made in continuous rounds, then filled with rice and fiberfill. The wings, eye patches, and tail are created separately and sewn on. Safety eyes and an embroidered beak complete the project. This project works up quickly and can easily be completed in a day."
Crochet HookK/10.5 or 6.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(5) Bulky/Chunky (12-15 stitches for 4 inches)
Finished SizeApproximately 8" tall
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Embrace all the comforts of your home with the Comfy Heritage Quilt Crochet Blanket. You may be thinking that crochet and quilting are… Continue reading: "Comfy Heritage Quilt Crochet Blanketvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Crochet Stitch Library. Crochet Stitch #1
- Skylar Tie Strap Crop Top
- Super Easy Carrot Bunting
- Crochet Easter Bunny Egg Garland
- The Easiest Purple Poncho Wrap
- Sleepy Bunny Egg Cozy
- Twisted Messy Bun Hat
- Beginner Crochet Beanie
- Unique Marshmallow Messy Bun Hat
- St. Patrick's Day Dueling Lucky Clovers Hat
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet