Baby Rainbow Romper
By: Emma O'Toole from wp.me
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"It has taken me 9 months to start this romper. I originally wanted to make it before my little one was born - She is now 9 months! Where does the time go?! I made all sorts of little booties, dress, hats and somehow forgot about this little cutie. It may have worked out for the best as we have our coldest weather right now and she will be so snug in this. It is a unisex design so don't be put off making one for your little man because of the pink. It would look soooo smart in a baby blues and neutral colours. It is made with DK yarn and a 5mm hook. It is a simple pattern and if you know your basic stitches you will make it no problem. I made this in one evening so nice quick project."
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished Size6-9 months
- 200g Main colour
- less than 20g contrast colour
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet