We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"This hat uses Red Heart Boutique Unforgettable yarn for a lovely color change and a textured stitch pattern for interest. This is an easy pattern and techniques needed are single crochet, chaining, double crochet, and front post double crochet. The hat is worked from the bottom up with the ribbing worked back and forth in rows, then the rest of the hat is worked on the long side of the ribbing in rounds that are not joined."
Crochet HookI/9 or 5.5 mm hook, J/10 or 6 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge18 sts and 10 rows = 4″ in stitch pattern
Finished SizeApproximately 20″ circumference and 7 1/2″ tall
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet