Sweetheart Baby Shoes
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Crochet up a sweet little pair of baby booties for a little one you love with this free crochet pattern for Sweetheart Baby Shoes by Amanda Saladin. This is an easy pattern with a full video tutorial that will walk you through from start to finish. The techniques that you will need to complete this project are chaining, single crochet, joining with a slip stitch, hdc2tog, dc3tog, and working in the round. Heart-shaped buttons and crocheted straps complete the look."
Crochet HookG/6 or 4 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge18 sts and 20 rows = 4” [10 cm] in sc
Finished Size0-6 (6-12) months, 3 ½ (4)” sole length
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Fortune's Crochet Shawlette was inspired by the corner to corner stitch, aka the diagonal box stitch. This twist on the stitch creates… Continue reading: "Fortune's Crochet Shawlettevideocam"
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters