Sweetheart Baby Shoes
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Crochet up a sweet little pair of baby booties for a little one you love with this free crochet pattern for Sweetheart Baby Shoes by Amanda Saladin. This is an easy pattern with a full video tutorial that will walk you through from start to finish. The techniques that you will need to complete this project are chaining, single crochet, joining with a slip stitch, hdc2tog, dc3tog, and working in the round. Heart-shaped buttons and crocheted straps complete the look."
Crochet HookG/6 or 4 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge18 sts and 20 rows = 4” [10 cm] in sc
Finished Size0-6 (6-12) months, 3 ½ (4)” sole length
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Full of Love Heart Keychain
- How to Crochet the Waistcoat Stitch
- Fuzzy Bunny Hat
- HBC Grey-Scale Inspired Blanket
- Shamrock Flower Crown
- Easy Light and Lacey Cowl
- DIY Pot of Gold Coaster
- Pizza Duo Pattern
- Bunny and Carrot Crochet Patterns
- Carrot Vegetable Scrubby