We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Crochet granny squares are joined together to create this beautiful cowl!
From the blogger: "The Floral Granny Cowl is a quick and easy project made up of 16 small granny squares joined together with a simple braided cable. This project includes a video tutorial for creating the squares and helpful hints for joining. Techniques you will need to know are chaining, single crochet, and double crochet. The finished cowl is approximately 30 inches long and 7 inches wide as written, but to create an infinity scarf you can connect all 16 squares end-to-end for a longer, thinner scarf."
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge1 square = 3 1/2" after blocking
Finished SizeApproximately 30" long x 7" wide
- Medium weight/worsted weight yarn (blogger used Red Heart's Unforgettable in Petunia and Red Heart's Soft in Light Gray Heather)
- H/8 or 5 mm hook
- Yarn needle
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet