1 Hour Baby Scarfie Hat
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"The 1 Hour Baby Scarfie hat is made with Lion Brand Scarfie bulky yarn and a large size L hook to work up quickly - usually in less than one hour including the time you need to create the pom-pom. It is worked from the top down in dc and the bottom portion is crocheted with a 3-dc cluster, dc pattern. This makes a perfect baby shower gift or just a topper to keep your little one's head warm."
Crochet HookL/11 or 8 mm hook
Yarn Weight(5) Bulky/Chunky (12-15 stitches for 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge12 sts and 7 rows = 4″ in dc
Finished SizeApproximately 16" circumference and 6" long
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
The Dusty Blue Bulky Crochet Beanie is your new go-to winter hat, and it's available in any size you could want, from newborn all the… Continue reading: "Dusty Blue Bulky Crochet Beanievideocam"
- Pea Pod Cocoon Crochet Pattern
- Sleeping Sugars Baby Blanket
- Snug As A Bug Onesie
- Anemone Blanket
- Crochet Casserole Blanket
- Preciously Pink Easy Baby Blanket and Hat
- Sweet Baby Slippers
- Easy Done In A Day Baby Blanket
- 30 Minute Newborn Beanie Hat
- 13 Free Baby Crochet Patterns: Crochet Baby Hats, Crochet Booties & More
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet