We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Carry all your essentials in style with this classy tote. The Unforgettable Tote is a roomy bag measuring 16 1/2" wide by 11" tall (not including handles) and 4" deep. This bag is truly functional as well as stylish with durable handles that include a jute cord inside the crochet handle. This is an easy crochet pattern and the skills you will need to know are single crochet, double crochet, back post double crochet, and front post double crochet. The granny squares are created first, then joined to form the top band. The rest of the bag is crocheted in the round."
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook, I/9 or 5.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge16 sts and 14 rows = 4″ (10 cm) with larger hook
Granny squares = 3 1/2″ square with H hook after blocking
Finished SizeApprox. 16 1/2" wide x 11" tall x 4" deep not including handles
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Here's a decorative and wearable shawl that can be created by following this easy crochet pattern. This Angel Wings Shawl Pattern is a… Continue reading: "Angel Wings Shawl Patternvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Harmony Poncho Pattern
- Vicki Roberts
- Crochet Triangle Corner Basket
- Florence Hexagon Blanket
- Witch Topsy-turvy Doll
- DIY Handheld Hummingbird Feeder
- The Ghoster Coaster
- Lacy Shells Shawl
- Easy Beginner Dishcloth
- Crochet Pumpkin Pot
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters