Bouncy Bubbly Tote
By: Helena Reimer from crochetncrafts.com
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"This tote features a gorgeous texture that you are sure to love. It takes bit of patience to crochet it up, but I'm sure you'll enjoy the final results. The bag is a fairly nice size, making it great for your summer trips to the beach."
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge3 in. over 11 sts.
Finished SizeLaying flat it measures 17 in. wide by 14 in. high not counting the handles.
- Bernat Handicrafter Cotton #4
- H/8-5.00mm crochet hook
- Optional: Material for lining the bag.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet