Spring Baby Boots
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"The Spring Baby Boots are an easy crochet pattern that makes a great gift for a new baby. The pattern includes a video tutorial for making the sole of the shoes. This is an easy level crochet pattern and the techniques you will need to know are chaining, single crochet, double crochet, hdc2tog (half double crochet 2 together), dc3tog (double crochet 3 together) and how to work in the round. Videos are also available to help create the invisible join."
Crochet HookF/5 or 3.75 mm hook
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished Size0-6 (6-12) months: 3 ½ (4)” sole length
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
All the monsters in your child's closet will disappear with these Hungry Shark Crochet Slippers. Despite the fact that they're shaped… Continue reading: "Hungry Shark Crochet Slippersvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- How To Crochet A Granny Square
- Cheeky Egg
- Make Your Own Rectangle Crochet Basket
- Take It Easy Slippers
- Arewa Bookmark
- Spa Soap Sack
- How To Crochet A Basic Granny Pentagon
- The Library Tote
- Free Crochet Storage Basket
- Glowing Embers Crochet Earrings
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters