Sweet Sophisticated Mary Janes
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"These baby booties are crocheted with Red Heart Baby Hugs Light using a size F hook. The soles are created first and slip stitched together, then the body of the shoe is worked in rounds. The T-strap is created last and gives the shoes the characteristic Mary Jane style. This is an easy level pattern and the techniques needed to complete this project are chaining, slip stitch, single crochet, hdc2tog, and dc3tog. Sized for 0-6 months and 6-12 months."
Crochet HookF/5 or 3.75 mm hook
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge20 sts and 22 rows = 4” [10 cm] in sc
Finished Size0-6 (6-12) months, 3 ½ (4)” sole length
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
If you have one spare hour in a day, you can make the One Hour Spike Stitch Crochet Cowl! This fabulous cowl will add sophistication… Continue reading: "One Hour Spike Stitch Crochet Cowlvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Ocean Breeze Crochet Headband
- How To Make A Single Crochet Solid Triangle
- Crochet Soccer Sneakers Worked In Rows!
- Crochet Gladiator Baby Sandals
- Crochet Gladiator Sandals
- Crochet Baby Boots
- Crochet Baby Booties
- Cable Braided Fingerless Mittens
- Cable Braided Headband
- Sweet Stripes Plant Rugs
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters