Lion Brand's New Fall Collection: 15 Free Crochet Scarf Patterns, Afghan Patterns, and More
Red Heart Anne Geddes Baby Yarn
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Red Heart Anne Geddes Baby Yarn
Gifted by Red Heart Yarns
Reviewed by Christine Weiher, Editor for AllFreeCrochet
When I heard Red Heart was coming out with a new baby yarn line I knew I couldn’t wait to get my hands on some. The newly introduced Anne Geddes Baby yarn by Red Heart is absolutely amazing to work with. Not only are the crochet colors fabulous, but the yarn itself is silky soft. It easily glides through your fingers as if it’s made with Aloe. There’s no doubt that any baby will feel comfortable sporting this yarn in a stylish hat, headband or even sweater.
Anne Geddes yarn is the first to get out of the cliché pastel baby colors.
The beautiful assortment of crochet colors range from bright grassy greens to sherbet-like colored pinks. This yarn line has even dared to do the unthinkable and provide a ladybug red and a night night black baby color.
The tangerine and blue jay are sure to stick out no matter what crochet pattern is made with it. There are even a few variegated yarns to choose from. If you’re not quite ready to break out of your comfort zone to try primary colors for baby, the Anne Geddes line still has a few pastels to choose from like bluebell, rosie and spearmint.
Baby booties, leg warmers, accessories and even crocheted pillows would look amazing in this yarn. The lightweight texture is light enough that it can even be worn during the summer. I personally have used the Grass and Taffy colors to make a crocheted headband and it came out better than I imagined.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
These Quick and Easy Crochet Slipper Socks are perfect for anyone who wants to keep their feet nice and cozy around the house or in… Continue reading: "Quick and Easy Crochet Slipper Socks"
- Lion Brand Homespun Yarn
- Bernat Premium Yarn
- Homespun Thick and Quick Yarn
- Win Aunt Lydia's Classic Crochet Thread!
- Chance to win Red Heart Hygge Charm Yarn!
- Naturally Caron Spa Yarn
- Red Heart Sizzle
- Lion Brand Ice Cream Yarn
- Chance to Win a Bundle of Bernat Baby Crushed Velvet Yarn!
- Lion Brand Unique Yarn
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Blessed Three Star Coaster
- May Interlocking Square
- Cotton Yarn Pads
- Little Lily Baby Blanket
- Lily's Floral Rectangle Doily
- C2c Elephant
- Indigo Sweater
- Pretty In Pink Elephant Lovey
- Clustered V-st Crochet Preemie Blanket Pattern
- Ice Cream - Easy Baby Blanket Crochet Pattern
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters