Lion Brand's New Fall Collection: 15 Free Crochet Scarf Patterns, Afghan Patterns, and More
Bernat Premium Yarn
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Bernat Premium Yarn
Gifted By: Bernat
Reviewed By: Christine Weiher, Editor for AllFreeCrochet.com
Bernat Premium Yarn is probably one of the softest yarns I have ever felt. I would love to be wrapped up in this during the winter because I know it would keep me nice and warm. Premium is a knitting worsted weight yarn that is machine washable and dryable.
Each skein comes with a free pattern, as do most skeins of yarn. Some great crochet patterns you can make with this soft yarn are afghans and bulky sweaters or wraps. Even though it's only a worsted weight yarn, I think of it as a bulky yarn because it's just so warm! If you use brighter colors other than this orchid and dark green you can probably make some really cute spring and summer patterns. This Flower Necklace would look great in bright spring colors.
Don't miss out on this great yarn. You haven't experienced soft yarn until you try Bernat Premium!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- Burly Spun Yarn Review
- Lion Brand Homespun Yarn
- Deborah Norville Birchwood Crochet Hook Review
- Zen Yarn Garden Serenity 20 Yarn Review
- Aunt Lydia's Classic Size 10 Crochet Thread
- Homespun Thick and Quick Yarn
- Addi Swing Crochet Hooks
- Lion Brand Cotton-Ease Yarn
- Bernat Wool-up Bulky Yarn
- Red Heart Vivid Yarn
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn to Crochet Something New with Free Crochet Patterns
- Drawstring Gift Bag
- Floral Granny Cowl
- Amazing Grace Lucky Green Shawl
- Whispering Pines Scarf
- Hooded Cabled Cape
- Sandals using Flip Flop Soles
- Stuff and Spill Picnic Basket
- Crochet Water Balloons
- St. Patrick’s Day Leprechaun Crochet Boot Cuffs