Lion Brand's New Fall Collection: 15 Free Crochet Scarf Patterns, Afghan Patterns, and More
Easyloop Fauxchet Yarn Tool
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Easyloop Fauxchet Yarn Tool
Gifted by Fauxchet
Reviewed by Elena Hunt for AllFreeCrochet.com
Learn a new way to crochet today with the Easyloop Fauxchet yarn tool! This nifty little tool is certainly not your average crochet hook. Measuring about five inches in length, this yarn tool teaches you how to actually crochet with a needle. Yes, you read that correctly: this is technically a crochet needle. Neat, right?
This Easyloop yarn tool is fun and easy to use. Just choose your yarn and get ready to make a great new project. Scarves, Shawls and much more can be made using this unique yarn tool and within just a few minutes you will be creating something special.
If you love being creative, this is the tool for you! You can make various textures and textiles with just one tool. Using the Slip Stitch technique, you can create an almost knit feel to your project and by using the Single Fauxchet Stitch you will get more of a standard crochet look. I think one of great advantages to using the Easyloop Yarn Tool over a standard crochet hook is you can add beads to your work as you go… No more stringing beads on ahead of time! And, to top it off you can use this tool to make Latch Hook Rugs too!
The 16 page pocket size booklet that is included with your tool is packed with photo tutorials for all of the stitching instructions. As an added bonus the booklet also includes a free scarf pattern to get you started right away! There are also video tutorials available online which are very useful when you are first learning. I definitely will be making many more projects using this fun and unique tool! For even more fauxchet crochet patterns to work up, check out the two corresponding pattern books, Fauxchet Stitching Book 1: Beginner Basics, and Fauxchet Stitching Book 2: Beyond the Basics.
To see the Easyloop Fauxchet yarn tool in action, watch the video tutorial below. Plus, scroll down for a list of free patterns to make using the Easyloop Fauxchet yarn tool!
Free patterns using the Easyloop Fauchet yarn tool:
Easyloop Fauxchet Yarn Tool Tutorial:
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Get in touch with your inner flapper with this chic 1920's Rose Swirl Headband. The headband pattern has a lovely crochet flower on… Continue reading: "1920s Rose Swirl Crochet Headbandvideocam"
- Chance to win Red Heart Infinity Yarn!
- Lion Brand Homespun Yarn
- Enter for a chance to win Red Heart Boutique Irresistible Yarn!
- Anamika Silk Cloud Silk Yarn
- Patons Venus Yarn
- The Boye Crochet Master
- Homespun Thick and Quick Yarn
- Enter to win Lanaloft Bulky Yarn!
- Enter to win Red Heart Baby Hugs Yarn!
- Enter to win Red Heart Super Saver Jumbo Yarn!
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet