Red Heart Sparkle Soft Yarn Review
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
I'm in love and I don't care who knows it! Red Heart's latest yarn line is simply stunning. Sparkle Soft is my newest obsession and I just can't stop staring at it. The amount of sparkle throughout the skein of yarn is just the right amount to give it that dazzling look.
Made with 99% acrylic and 1% metallic thread you will go gaga over this yarn. Sparkle Soft is a worsted weight yarn that can be knit or crocheted with. The unique metallic fiber that has been added to this year gives it that glamorous look.
This yarn comes in a variety of colors including Coral, Dynasty, Plum, Starry Night, Really Red, Black, Charcoal, Sand and White. When worked up with the right colors you can make the perfect design. From crocheted scarves and cowls to knit cardigans and shawls, you will immediately fall in love with your finished product. Each skein comes with a pattern on the back of the label, so you'll never run out of ideas on what to make.
Aside from the fabulous sparkle of this yarn, I really like how soft it is. With the metallic thread you would think the yarn would be slightly itchy, but it's not; it's very soft. I cannot wait to wrap myself in beauty with Red Heart Sparkle Soft! If you have a fancy occasion coming up, a New Year's Eve party to attend, or simply want a fantastic everyday piece to wear then get your hands on this yarn; you won't regret it.
Read NextLion Brand Homespun Yarn
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
With a blanket that measures 36 x 36 any little baby is sure to stay cozy in this fabulous crochet design. The Pastel Rainbow Baby… Continue reading: "Pastel Rainbow Baby Blanketvideocam"
- Lion Brand Homespun Yarn
- Chance to win Hue Loco Phyllis Sock Yarn!
- Chance to win a Handmade Wooden Yarn Bowl!
- Win Patons Metallic Yarn!
- Enter to win the Simplicity Boye Electric Yarn Ball Winder!
- Win Aunt Lydia's Classic Crochet Thread!
- Enter to win Premier Washi Yarn!
- Naturally Caron Yarn: Joy!
- Chance to win Red Heart Dreamy Yarn!
- Homespun Thick and Quick Yarn
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Crochet Baby Coat/cardigan Sweater Beautiful Free Patterns Explain All Sizes
- Reversible Unicorn- Flippy Friends
- Rainbow Heart Pencil Case
- Reverse Single Crochet Stitch
- Reversible Bee- Flippy Friends
- Amigurumi Piglet
- Calla Lily Market Bag
- Katie Tote
- Teton Crochet Basket
- Crochet Sleek Doily How To Crochet Round Doily
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters