Lion Brand's New Fall Collection: 15 Free Crochet Scarf Patterns, Afghan Patterns, and More
Lion Brand Homespun Yarn
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Lion Brand Homespun Yarn is a classic and timeless product that's perfect for so many different crochet designs. It works especially well for home decor and fashion and accessory items such as shawls and cardigans. This yarn is super soft to the touch, and because it is a bulky weight yarn, crochet designs made with Lion Brand Homespoun yarn are quick to work up. Plus, it is available in a variety of gorgeous hues including solids, heathers, and beautiful self-striping 'painterly' colors.
Not only is Lion Brand Homespun yarn easy to work with, but it's also easy to care for; it's machine washable and dryable. It's a great choice to use for charity crochet projects because it's available for a reasonable price and it's quick to work up. Plus, each skein comes with a free prayer shawl pattern. Shawls made with Homespun yarn are nice and cozy, but don't forget about all the other great crochet patterns you can complete with this particular yarn. There's nothing quite like snuggling up on the couch in the winter with a big, cozy crocheted afghan; grab a few skeins of Homespun yarn and make yourself one today.
Free Crochet Patterns made using Lion Brand Homespun Yarn:
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Pattern of the Day
Grab two skeins of your favorite Caron yarn to make this Simply Stripes Baby Blanket. Crochet blankets always make a great homemade… Continue reading: "Simply Stripes Baby Blanketvideocam"
- Lion Brand Holiday Homespun Yarn
- Lion Brand Homespun Yarn
- Lux Adventure Collection Yarn
- Lion Brand Heartland Yarn
- Enter to win the Simplicity Boye Electric Yarn Ball Winder!
- Patons Denim-y Yarn
- Wool-Ease Thick and Quick Yarn
- Win Red Heart Scrubby Yarn!
- Win Patons Metallic Yarn!
- Enter to win Puzzle Yarn!
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Mesh Crochet Sunflower Hat
- DIY Crochet Fringe
- Crochet Father Christmas Figure
- Crochet Christmas Wreath
- Easy 2 Row Crochet Snowflake Or Star
- The Perfect Crochet Mittens For Beginners
- Puff Stitch Slouchy Hat
- Quotidian Crochet Satchel
- Rainbow Hearts Pouch
- Chevron Stripes Pouch
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters