Lion Brand's New Fall Collection: 15 Free Crochet Scarf Patterns, Afghan Patterns, and More
Lion Brand Homespun Yarn
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Lion Brand Homespun Yarn is a classic and timeless product that's perfect for so many different crochet designs. It works especially well for home decor and fashion and accessory items such as shawls and cardigans. This yarn is super soft to the touch, and because it is a bulky weight yarn, crochet designs made with Lion Brand Homespoun yarn are quick to work up. Plus, it is available in a variety of gorgeous hues including solids, heathers, and beautiful self-striping 'painterly' colors.
Not only is Lion Brand Homespun yarn easy to work with, but it's also easy to care for; it's machine washable and dryable. It's a great choice to use for charity crochet projects because it's available for a reasonable price and it's quick to work up. Plus, each skein comes with a free prayer shawl pattern. Shawls made with Homespun yarn are nice and cozy, but don't forget about all the other great crochet patterns you can complete with this particular yarn. There's nothing quite like snuggling up on the couch in the winter with a big, cozy crocheted afghan; grab a few skeins of Homespun yarn and make yourself one today.
Free Crochet Patterns made using Lion Brand Homespun Yarn:
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Pattern of the Day
This crochet pattern will transport you back over 50 years in time! You'll go slack-jawed over the 1941 Shell Stitch Crochet Cardigan… See more
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet