The Crochet Dude and Boye Products
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
The Crochet Dude and Boye Products
Reviewed by Christine Weiher, Editor for AllFreeCrochet
If you haven't taken a look at all the wonderful products The Crochet Dude and Boye have to offer then I give you this little sneak peek. They have some great products that any crocheter would love to have. If you have these products already then I'm sure you have already made some great free crochet patterns. If not, let's take a look at what they have to offer.
Retractable Tape Measure- This is a compactable tape measure that you can bring with you anywhere you go. You can also stuff it in your crochet bag full of goodies even if there isn't room; it's that small and compact!
Three Piece Hook Set- In this hook set you can find a size L, P and Q crochet hooks. If you're just learning to crochet then these bigger sized hooks are the perfect thing for you. You can also make larger projects with the larger hooks.
Stress Relieving Gloves- These gloves are great if you have arthritis or pains in your hands and wrists. They're lightweight fingerless gloves and provide support while you're crocheting. And if you've always wanted a tattoo but never had the courage then you'll love the "tattoo" on the glove. These come in small, medium and large sizes.
Steel Hook Set in Carrying Case- I love this set because it comes with eight different sizes of steel crochet hooks. When you find the free crochet patterns on our site that use crochet thread or lace then you'll want to use these steel hooks. The case is great too as it holds all the hooks in a neatly fashioned order. You might also like to know that a wine bottle cover pattern is included. Next time you go to a party bring the hostess a bottle of wine in its new bottle cover.
Advanced Kit- This is my favorite product Boye and The Crochet Dude have to offer. The kit comes with a plastic gauge tool, nine beaded stitch markers, three foam handles, two yarn sleeves, eight aluminum crochet hooks, a size Q plastic crochet hook and an advanced projects book. Now all you need is some yarn and you're good to go.
Drew Emborsky is The Crochet Dude and he has some really great patterns and projects. Combined with Boye they definitely know what kind of products crocheters are looking for. All these products are fabulous and are calling your name!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
"Everyone needs at least one slouchy beanie in their lives. This Lazy daisy Slouchy beanie might just be the one!" Continue reading: "Lazy Daisy Slouchy Beanievideocam"
- Lion Brand Gold Leaf Yarn Giveaway!
- Lion Brand Cotton-Ease Yarn
- Lion Brand Homespun Yarn
- Chance to win CashSilk Sock Yarn!
- Enter to win the Simplicity Boye Electric Yarn Ball Winder!
- Win Aunt Lydia's Classic Crochet Thread!
- Chance to win Red Heart Gleam Yarn!
- Enter to win Raffia Yarn!
- Enter to win Bernat Blanket Yarn!
- Red Heart Boutique Swanky Yarn
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Christmas Crochet Rectangle Tablecloth Pattern
- How To Crochet A Rectangle Granny
- Vintage Red Truck Towel Topper
- Cat Crochet Christmas Tree Ornament
- Sapphire Haze Crochet Round Doily
- Mrs. Claus Shawl Easy Crochet Pattern
- Cat Santa Hat
- Mini Crochet Hot Water Bottle Cover
- Crochet Everest Earwarmer
- Adorable Snowflake Pattern
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters