Lion Brand's New Fall Collection: 15 Free Crochet Scarf Patterns, Afghan Patterns, and More
The Crochet Dude and Boye Products
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
The Crochet Dude and Boye Products
Reviewed by Christine Weiher, Editor for AllFreeCrochet
If you haven't taken a look at all the wonderful products The Crochet Dude and Boye have to offer then I give you this little sneak peek. They have some great products that any crocheter would love to have. If you have these products already then I'm sure you have already made some great free crochet patterns. If not, let's take a look at what they have to offer.
Retractable Tape Measure- This is a compactable tape measure that you can bring with you anywhere you go. You can also stuff it in your crochet bag full of goodies even if there isn't room; it's that small and compact!
Three Piece Hook Set- In this hook set you can find a size L, P and Q crochet hooks. If you're just learning to crochet then these bigger sized hooks are the perfect thing for you. You can also make larger projects with the larger hooks.
Stress Relieving Gloves- These gloves are great if you have arthritis or pains in your hands and wrists. They're lightweight fingerless gloves and provide support while you're crocheting. And if you've always wanted a tattoo but never had the courage then you'll love the "tattoo" on the glove. These come in small, medium and large sizes.
Steel Hook Set in Carrying Case- I love this set because it comes with eight different sizes of steel crochet hooks. When you find the free crochet patterns on our site that use crochet thread or lace then you'll want to use these steel hooks. The case is great too as it holds all the hooks in a neatly fashioned order. You might also like to know that a wine bottle cover pattern is included. Next time you go to a party bring the hostess a bottle of wine in its new bottle cover.
Advanced Kit- This is my favorite product Boye and The Crochet Dude have to offer. The kit comes with a plastic gauge tool, nine beaded stitch markers, three foam handles, two yarn sleeves, eight aluminum crochet hooks, a size Q plastic crochet hook and an advanced projects book. Now all you need is some yarn and you're good to go.
Drew Emborsky is The Crochet Dude and he has some really great patterns and projects. Combined with Boye they definitely know what kind of products crocheters are looking for. All these products are fabulous and are calling your name!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
You know how to crochet a blanket when you can work up this beautiful Kaleidoscope Afghan in multiple crochet colors. The never-ending… Continue reading: "Colorful Kaleidoscope Afghanvideocam"
- Chance to Win a Bundle of Paintbox Yarn!
- Chance to Win a Bernat Baby Blanket Tiny Yarn Bundle!
- Chance to win It's a Wrap Red Heart Yarn!
- Banana Fiber Yarn
- Lion Brand Homespun Yarn
- Enter for a chance to win Red Heart Boutique Irresistible Yarn!
- Chance to win Red Heart Hygge Charm Yarn!
- Red Heart Boutique Swanky Yarn
- Enter to win Caron Simply Soft Yarn!
- Win Aunt Lydia's Classic Crochet Thread!
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- 1.5 Hour Chunky Scarf
- How to Tell if Yarn Is Wool or Acrylic
- Cindy Unangst
- 66 Free Crochet Snowman Patterns
- Verna Puff Stitch Ear Warmer
- Santa or Elf Belly Treat Bags
- Plaid Santa Mug Wrap
- Reindeer Basket
- Spookles The Ghost
- Santa Belly Pot Holder
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet