Aunt Lydia's Classic Size 10 Crochet Thread
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Let this amazing crochet thread from Red Heart be your inspiration for your next project. Aunt Lydia's Classic Size 10 Crochet Thread is perfect for crochet projects both large and small, is available in a wide range of colors including solids and multi-colors that are ideal for home decorating and fashion projects. You'll always have the right color for your project!
No matter what color you choose, this high luster mercerized cotton crochet thread can easily be used for a number of different crochet patterns including crochet shawls, tablecloths, doilies, and more. Just imagine the perfect little homemade gifts you can work up with this thread for those that you love. You might even fall in love with this thread so much that you'll definitely be wanting to make some items for yourself as well! We certainly have no problem creating an even gauge with this product, and the soft, silky thread is great for a number of different crochet patterns.
Each skein provides you with 350 yards of yarn, so there's LOTS of yarn in one ball for tons of crafting fun. Aunt Lydia's Classic Size 10 Crochet Thread is made of 100% mercerized cotton and is machine washable on a gentle cycle with warm water. Each skein of yarn also includes a handy gauge and tool guide to help make your crocheting a success!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Organizing and decorating has never been as easy as it is now. These Mega Bulky Crochet Baskets are not only considered beginner… Continue reading: "Mega Bulky Crochet Basketsvideocam"
- Homespun Thick and Quick Yarn
- Caron Simply Soft Party Yarn
- Enter to win Caron United Yarn!
- Red Heart Boutique Swanky Yarn
- 2-in-1 Yarn Tote
- Win Aunt Lydia's Classic Crochet Thread!
- Lion Brand Holiday Homespun Yarn
- Red Heart Grande Yarn
- Enter to win Red Heart Mixology Yarn!
- Win Red Heart Super Saver Yarn!
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- How To Make A Stuffed Crochet Pumpkin
- Mirabilis Puff Stitch Beanie
- Free Reversible Halloween Ghost Toy Crochet Pattern (no Sewing)
- Aqueduct Puff Stitch Mittens
- Chunky Stripe Cowl
- Cloudy Day Cowl
- How To Crochet Round Circles For Beginners
- C2c Llama
- Strut Your Puff Crochet Cowl
- Brave At Heart Crochet Scarf
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters