Lion Brand's New Fall Collection: 15 Free Crochet Scarf Patterns, Afghan Patterns, and More
Aunt Lydia's Classic Size 10 Crochet Thread
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Let this amazing crochet thread from Red Heart be your inspiration for your next project. Aunt Lydia's Classic Size 10 Crochet Thread is perfect for crochet projects both large and small, is available in a wide range of colors including solids and multi-colors that are ideal for home decorating and fashion projects. You'll always have the right color for your project!
No matter what color you choose, this high luster mercerized cotton crochet thread can easily be used for a number of different crochet patterns including crochet shawls, tablecloths, doilies, and more. Just imagine the perfect little homemade gifts you can work up with this thread for those that you love. You might even fall in love with this thread so much that you'll definitely be wanting to make some items for yourself as well! We certainly have no problem creating an even gauge with this product, and the soft, silky thread is great for a number of different crochet patterns.
Each skein provides you with 350 yards of yarn, so there's LOTS of yarn in one ball for tons of crafting fun. Aunt Lydia's Classic Size 10 Crochet Thread is made of 100% mercerized cotton and is machine washable on a gentle cycle with warm water. Each skein of yarn also includes a handy gauge and tool guide to help make your crocheting a success!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
The Quick n' Cozy Crochet Afghan is the ultimate crochet pattern for beginners. This crochet afghan is so easy, quick and fun to work… Continue reading: "Quick n' Cozy Crochet Afghanvideocam"
- Lion Brand Unique Yarn
- Lion Brand Homespun Yarn
- Lion Brand Ice Cream Yarn
- Chance to win the Clover Mini Weaving Loom!
- Enter to win the Simplicity Boye Electric Yarn Ball Winder!
- Knots of Love Tote and Goodies
- Banana Fiber Yarn
- Enter to win Puzzle Yarn!
- Lion Brand Cotton-Ease Yarn
- Enter to win Raffia Yarn!
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Double Waffle Crochet Baby Blanket
- Sunny Summer Crochet Doily Tutorial
- How to Do a Popcorn Stitch in Crochet
- V-Stitch and Shell Stitch Tutorial
- How to Crochet the Shell Stitch
- Honeycomb Cardigan - Bobble Stitch Cardigan
- Crochet V-Stitch Photo Tutorial
- Thermal Single Crochet Stitch
- Screen Window Square
- How to Weave in Yarn Ends
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters