Homespun Thick and Quick Yarn
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Homespun Thick & Quick Yarn
Gifted by: Lion Brand Yarns
Reviewed by Jeanette Benoit, editor for AllFreeCrochet.com
Homespun Thick and Quick by Lion Brand Yarns is another soon-to-be fan favorite among crocheters. This super bulky version of Homespun yarn is extremely soft to the touch and very easy to work with. It works up quickly because of its thickness, which makes it an excellent choice for cozy afghan patterns and soft winter accessories including hats and scarves.
Made in the USA, Homespun Thick and Quick is composed of 88% Acrylic and 12% Polyester. It’s available in 17 different colors including heathered solids and painterly shades, so you’re sure to find the color you love. Not only is this yarn easy to use, but it’s easy to care for, as well! Homespun Thick and Quick can be machine washed and dried, as well as dry cleaned.
Buy this yarn today at CutRateCrafts.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Throw on something irresistibly warm with the Cozy Tweed Crochet Poncho. You can pull this poncho over just about anything a t-shirt,… Continue reading: "Cozy Tweed Crochet Ponchovideocam"
- Chance to win Willow & Lark Nest Yarn!
- Red Heart Team Spirit Yarn
- Lion Brand Unique Yarn
- Edgit Book & Hook Set
- Win the Easyloop Fauxchet Yarn Tool Kit!
- Win Aunt Lydia's Classic Crochet Thread!
- Enter to win the ChiaoGoo Yarn Butler!
- Enter to win Raffia Yarn!
- Enter to win Bernat Blanket Yarn!
- Lion Brand Ice Cream Yarn
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters