Lion Brand's New Fall Collection: 15 Free Crochet Scarf Patterns, Afghan Patterns, and More
Homespun Thick and Quick Yarn
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Homespun Thick & Quick Yarn
Gifted by: Lion Brand Yarns
Reviewed by Jeanette Benoit, editor for AllFreeCrochet.com
Homespun Thick and Quick by Lion Brand Yarns is another soon-to-be fan favorite among crocheters. This super bulky version of Homespun yarn is extremely soft to the touch and very easy to work with. It works up quickly because of its thickness, which makes it an excellent choice for cozy afghan patterns and soft winter accessories including hats and scarves.
Made in the USA, Homespun Thick and Quick is composed of 88% Acrylic and 12% Polyester. It’s available in 17 different colors including heathered solids and painterly shades, so you’re sure to find the color you love. Not only is this yarn easy to use, but it’s easy to care for, as well! Homespun Thick and Quick can be machine washed and dried, as well as dry cleaned.
Buy this yarn today at CutRateCrafts.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Grab a couple skeins of cozy chenille yarn and get ready to kick back and relax with the stress-free Junebug Stitch Sampler Baby… Continue reading: "Junebug Stitch Sampler Baby Blanket"
- Magic Unicorn Box
- Homespun Thick and Quick Yarn
- Enter to win the Simplicity Boye Electric Yarn Ball Winder!
- Enter to win the Downton Abbey Yarn Collection!
- Lion Brand Hometown USA
- Win Aunt Lydia's Classic Crochet Thread!
- Red Heart Grande Yarn
- Enter to win Bernat Softee Baby Chunky Yarn!
- Chance to win Premier Sweet Roll Sprinkles Yarn!
- Bernat Mosaic Yarn
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters