Aria Button Down Cardigan
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Learn how to crochet a button-down cardigan! Modern, stylish and incredibly versatile, the Aria Cardigan is the ultimate everyday cardigan. Featuring a wide v-neckline and button up design, this slouchy fall cardigan is cosy, comfy with customisable length! The simple stitches (single crochet, single crochet 2 stitches together and half double crochet) used in the Aria Cardigan, gives this easy crochet sweater lovely drape and movement along with a knit-like look! This free crochet cardigan pattern is also accompanied by a step-by-step video tutorial. "
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished SizeXS(S, M, L, XL, 2XL, 3XL)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters