The Lyndie Cardi
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Who says comfort can’t have flair? Have it all with the Lyndie Cardi! A simple pattern designed using only basic crochet stitches, this fashionable summer cardigan is a must make. Perfect for those hot beach days or those warm midsummer nights. Wrap yourself in luxurious style with this fun and easy cardigan pattern! This is a level Two- Intermediate pattern. This cardigan is perfect for all the crochet lovers who have to wait until fall to wear their cardigans, well wait no longer with this summer cardigan!"
Crochet HookE/4 or 3.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge24 stitches and 24 rows = 4-inches in miss stitch.
- Measuring Tape
- Stitch Markers
- Tapestry Needle
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Phoebe is a lightweight poncho that is perfect to dress up your summer wardrobe. It is quick and easy to make, so its a great beginner… Continue reading: "Phoebe Asymmetrical Ponchovideocam"
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters