Poppy Hair Tie
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"I have been making lots of poppy flowers in different versions lately, from poppy brooches and poppy pins, to appliques and baby blankets, but I realized I haven’t made a poppy flower design for kids that they can wear as hair accessories. So here it is, the Poppy Hair Tie! Your little one can wear these cute flowers for Remembrance day and of course, you can use them as appliques for hats, hair bands and hair clips, the possibilities are endless. I have used DK yarn and a 3mm crochet hook for these poppies and they measure about 9cm in diameter. If you change the hook size and yarn weight, you can modify the size to fit your project."
Crochet HookD/3 or 3.25 mm hook
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Crochet Loafers
- Crochet House Slippers (one Hour Project)
- Heart Finger Puppet
- Braided Twist Headband
- Braided Puff Baby Blanket
- Lion Baby Booties
- Quick Round Potholder Placemat
- Goldie Crochet Slippers
- Chunky Beanie One Hour Project
- Sunrise Jute Mat
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters