This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Easy Rosette Flower
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Learn how to crochet an easy rosette flower in just minutes. Add this flower to your favorite stuffed animal, a crocheted wreath or even a handmade card.The pattern is written in U.S. crochet terms, complete with a full video tutorial to help you along the way. Easy Rosette Flower is crocheted in continuous spirals without joining the rounds. I suggest using a stitch marker or different color yarn to keep track of each round. Gauge is not particularly important, just be consistent with the tension you are using. And most importantly, have fun! "
Crochet HookE/4 or 3.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet GaugeGauge is not particularly important, just be consistent with the tension you are using. And most importantly, have fun!
Finished SizeLess than an inch tall.
Read NextForever Fabulous Flowers
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Grab a couple skeins of cozy chenille yarn and get ready to kick back and relax with the stress-free Junebug Stitch Sampler Baby… Continue reading: "Junebug Stitch Sampler Baby Blanket"
- Forever Fabulous Flowers
- Blooming Blue Crochet Flower Pattern
- Crochet Daisy Flower Easy Crochet Flower Tutorial
- Rainbow Flowers
- 4 Fancy Flowers: Quick & Easy Crochet Patterns
- South African Veld Flower
- Crochet Cherry Blossom
- 70+ Crochet Flower Patterns
- 45 Free Easy Sunflower Crochet Patterns
- Irish Rose Crochet Flower
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Reversible Whale - Flippy Friends
- Hana's Crochet Flower Garland
- Dodoco Crochet Pattern
- Cute Cactus Earrings
- Crochet Baby Coat/cardigan Sweater Beautiful Free Patterns Explain All Sizes
- Reversible Unicorn- Flippy Friends
- Rainbow Heart Pencil Case
- Reverse Single Crochet Stitch
- Reversible Bee- Flippy Friends
- Amigurumi Piglet
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters