Super Simple Crochet Flower Pattern
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
This beginner-friendly crochet flower pattern is so versatile, it can be incorporated into any project of your choosing! Use these as embellishments for your other crochet work, join them together for a granny square type of crochet jewelry, or add a pin backing to it and use it as a brooch. Made in minutes, this crochet flowers is a quick and easy way to add that extra something. Per the designer, "I made this flower with Phildar Coton 3 and a crochet hook 3mm. You only need a few minutes to make this flower. It's great as a gift tag."
Crochet HookD/3 or 3.25 mm hook
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge26 sts / 10cm (4") and 35 rows
- Phildar Coton 3
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Emilia Ear Warmer
- Penelope Sideways Shawl
- Mountain Hideaway Throw
- Crochet Snowman Christmas Dog Bandana And Headband
- Crochet Sanitizer Cozy
- Picture Wreath Ornament
- Crochet Christmas Tree Potholder
- Picot Flower Doily Coaster
- Windy Day Head Scarf
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters