We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Annemarie Benthem attended a crochet workshop a few years ago, just for the fun of it. She wasn't too serious about learning how to crochet, but when she finished a frog that night, she was so excited! She couldn't stop crocheting and in fact, she hasn't ever since. Shortly after she made the frog, Annemarie thought it would be nice to start a blog to share her crochet projects with family and friends. She couldn't have imagined that both blogging and crocheting would become such a big part of her life.
Right now, Annemarie runs an Etsy shop with patterns and finished projects, she gives workshops in a local yarn store and she tries to blog every week about crochet. She hopes to make a pattern book one day, and to share lots of free patterns at AllFreeCrochet!
Patterns at AllFreeCrochet:
- Crochet Jam Jar
- Pink and White Coasters
- Playful Fall Acorns
- Double Flowers
- Summer Crochet Flower
- Super Simply Crochet Flower Pattern
- Pink Flower Pattern
- Star Flower Pattern
- Flower Pencil Toppers
- Happy Coasters
- How to Change Color
- Beginner Appliqued Handbag
- Teacher's Favorite Paperclip
- Pretty Crochet Edging
- Floral Gift Topper
- Garden Gnome Keychain
- Pink Bobble Stitch Wallet
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
You know how to crochet a blanket when you can work up this beautiful Kaleidoscope Afghan in multiple crochet colors. The never-ending… Continue reading: "Colorful Kaleidoscope Afghanvideocam"
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters