This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Summer Crochet Flower
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"A lovely red flower that can be used as a gift tag or brooch. Make it in any color you like with any yarn you like. I used Phildar Coton 3 to make this flower."
Crochet HookD/3 or 3.25 mm hook
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge26 stitches, 35 rows to 10cm/4 inches
- Phildar Coton 3
- Size D crochet hook
Read NextSouth African Veld Flower
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
You'll feel cozy and safe every time you wear this Oversized Crochet Shawl. This large crochet shawl measures approximately 80 inches… Continue reading: "Oversized Crochet Shawlvideocam"
- South African Veld Flower
- Irish Rose Crochet Flower
- Forever Fabulous Flowers
- Layered Crochet Flower
- Daisy Dukes Flower Granny Square
- Blooming Flower Crochet Pattern
- 4 Fancy Flowers: Quick & Easy Crochet Patterns
- Little Crochet Flowers
- Beautiful Applique Flowers Free Pattern
- 45 Free Easy Sunflower Crochet Patterns
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Dotted Ripple Blanket
- Hanging Plant Basket: Easy Crochet Pattern
- Brambles Shawl
- Beehive Stitch Section
- Lamb Stitch Stripes Section
- Chip Off The Old Block Slouchy Hat
- Sabre Bag Crochet Pattern
- Baby Flip Flop Summer Sandals/baby Daisy Flowers Sandals Pattern
- Easy Chenille Baby Blanket
- Suzette Stitch Chenille Baby Blanket
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters