14 Free Crochet Hat Patterns: Crochet Beanie Hats, Crochet Cap Patterns, and More
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
For Cheryl Frye, Home Made Hats by Cheryl is all about sharing the love of crochet with those that visit. Cheryl tries to keep everything positive, free and fun.
While recovering from a lengthy illness, Cheryl was diagnosed with stage 4 head and neck cancer in September 2011. She began to crochet again and began making simple beanie hats which took up her time and gave her a creative outlet. Once she started to feel better, she began making more elaborate patterns and even started to design her own when she couldn't find what she wanted online. Cheryl started a Facebook page and even made a few sales.
She now devotes most of her crochet time to designing simple, easy to follow patterns for those that wish to make her creations.
Patterns on AllFreeCrochet
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
The Cutest Chevron Stroller Blankie has got to be one of the best crochet baby blanket patterns you can find. It's the perfect size… Continue reading: "The Cutest Chevron Stroller Blankievideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Houndstooth Mittens
- Basile's Toy Basket
- C2c Fall Pumpkin Afghan Square
- Crochet Dickie
- Waffle Crochet Sweater
- Free Amigurumi Crochet Bunny Rattle Pattern
- Crochet Lemon Peel Stitch Tutorial
- C2c Reindeer
- Tea Spa Crochet Mug Rug
- Crochet Robin Bauble
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters