14 Free Crochet Hat Patterns: Crochet Beanie Hats, Crochet Cap Patterns, and More
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
For Cheryl Frye, Home Made Hats by Cheryl is all about sharing the love of crochet with those that visit. Cheryl tries to keep everything positive, free and fun.
While recovering from a lengthy illness, Cheryl was diagnosed with stage 4 head and neck cancer in September 2011. She began to crochet again and began making simple beanie hats which took up her time and gave her a creative outlet. Once she started to feel better, she began making more elaborate patterns and even started to design her own when she couldn't find what she wanted online. Cheryl started a Facebook page and even made a few sales.
She now devotes most of her crochet time to designing simple, easy to follow patterns for those that wish to make her creations.
Patterns on AllFreeCrochet
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Little Arrows Chunky Crochet Cowl
- Vintage Hair Tie
- How To Make Crochet Flowers
- Theo Bunny No Sew Amigurumi Pattern
- Learn To Crochet Mug Rug
- Misty Pines Crochet Scarf
- Dream Catcher Cardi
- Trinity Stitch Chunky Hat
- Crochet Heart Tiger Applique
- Crochet Dog Hat
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters