We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
After a few failed attempts to learn to crochet in her life, Joanna Curley finally caught the crochet bug when she was pregnant with her daughter and made a pair of booties and a little beanie. Since then, she's been hooked!
Goddess Crochet started as a way to showcase her works in progress and finished items, but quickly became much more than that. Designing her own patterns came naturally, and Joanna was absolutely loving it, so she decided to share that love with the rest of the crochet world by sharing offering free patterns. It gives her so much joy to see others creating beautiful gifts for their family and friends with her designs!
Projects on AllFreeCrochet
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Phoebe is a lightweight poncho that is perfect to dress up your summer wardrobe. It is quick and easy to make, so its a great beginner… Continue reading: "Phoebe Asymmetrical Ponchovideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Twilight Skies Motif Yoke Crochet Vest Pattern
- The Skittles Poncho
- Soft & Snuggly Mini-shawl
- “lily Garden” Crochet Hat Pattern Topped With A Flower
- Flower Blossoms Crochet Face Scrubbies Pattern
- Desert Rose 12" Afghan Square
- Crochet Yarn Lei
- Navajo Inside Diamond Afghan
- Free Crochet Granny Stripe Hat Pattern + Tutorial
- "Magic Scarf" Convertible Crochet Scarf Pattern
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet