We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
After a few failed attempts to learn to crochet in her life, Joanna Curley finally caught the crochet bug when she was pregnant with her daughter and made a pair of booties and a little beanie. Since then, she's been hooked!
Goddess Crochet started as a way to showcase her works in progress and finished items, but quickly became much more than that. Designing her own patterns came naturally, and Joanna was absolutely loving it, so she decided to share that love with the rest of the crochet world by sharing offering free patterns. It gives her so much joy to see others creating beautiful gifts for their family and friends with her designs!
Projects on AllFreeCrochet
Read NextCarolyn Calderon
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
All the monsters in your child's closet will disappear with these Hungry Shark Crochet Slippers. Despite the fact that they're shaped… Continue reading: "Hungry Shark Crochet Slippersvideocam"
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters