This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Cute Crochet Pumpkins Pattern
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"If you want to decorate your home for Christmas or any other event, try making these cute pumpkins. You can vary with the color and make it as wild as you love. These patterns are really easy to follow, so anyone who is new to crochet will probably be able to make these pumpkins. Use them as table decor or hang them in your Christmas tree. Or even make keychains or garlands of them. Just do what you love!"
Crochet HookE/4 or 3.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
- Cotton or wool
- Sewing needle
- Crochet hook
Read NextTiny Gift Box
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Never worry about messing up your hair when you put on this Over Easy Cowl Neck Pullover. The cowl neck makes the head hole of this… Continue reading: "Over Easy Cowl Neck Pullovervideocam"
- Tiny Gift Box
- Surprisingly Simple Christmas Afghan Border
- Tree Garland + Gift Tag
- Festive Crochet Stars
- C2C Christmas Bulb Afghan/Pillow Square
- Easy Crochet Star Pattern
- Christmas Heirloom Afghan
- Berry Leaf Table Runner
- Christmas Pudding With Holly Hat
- Santa & Reindeer Night Before Christmas C2C Graphgan
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Biscuit Blanket
- Super Easy Crochet Cluster Bunch Blanket
- Goat Soup Bowl Cozy
- Lion Soup Bowl Cozy
- Bear Soup Bowl Cozy
- Butterfly Kisses Baby Frock-simple Easy Pattern
- The Modern Tote Bag
- Mini Crochet Bear
- Savvy Muse Cowl
- Savvy Muse Beanie
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters