Lion Brand's New Fall Collection: 15 Free Crochet Scarf Patterns, Afghan Patterns, and More
Bernat Satin Yarn
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Bernat has created a heavenly soft, medium weight acrylic yarn. The mellow shine of the silky fiber makes it a great yarn to show off the artistry and detail in your stitches. Bernat has created the ideal yarn for making apparel, blankets, and curtains. The captivating fibers are a graceful way to allow your items to flow and drape naturally. The beauty in the fibers also make it a magnificent yarn for embellishing crochet, knitted items, and sewing projects. Because of the yarn weight and strength, by using a smaller crochet hook, such as 3.75 mm, it can also be used for amigurumi and other items you need to hold a distinct shape. Even with the smaller hook, the yarn keeps its complimenting looks and softness.
Unlike similar yarns, I never ran into knots or any issues with the fibers fusing together. In the fiber arts world, this is huge! No fuss, no hassle, just art and beauty. Bernat Satin is a strong and secure yarn, yet it has a soothing, delicate feel and appearance.
Not only will you fall in love with this yarn, but so will the children you crochet for. I crocheted my daughter a skirt. The second she put it on she said she felt like a princess and demanded I let her keep the skirt forever. We went outside so she could twirl around while bragging to our neighbors about her new skirt.
I have no complaints about this yarn. I am anxious to get to the yarn store and buy all the colors available. Although I have only had the opportunity of working with the color "Sage", the hue is very calm and peaceful. It would pair up wonderfully with purples, corals and even grays. The soft tone is easy on the eyes and captures well with the camera. Bernat Satin is available in many vibrant, soothing, and trending colors. No matter the project, customer, or style, Bernat supplies you with fitting color options.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
You'll have everyone mesmerized by the Optical Illusion Baby Blanket. Whether you make it as a baby shower gift or for your own… Continue reading: "Optical Illusion Baby Blanketvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- 1.5 Hour Chunky Scarf
- How to Tell if Yarn Is Wool or Acrylic
- Cindy Unangst
- 66 Free Crochet Snowman Patterns
- Verna Puff Stitch Ear Warmer
- Santa or Elf Belly Treat Bags
- Plaid Santa Mug Wrap
- Reindeer Basket
- Spookles The Ghost
- Santa Belly Pot Holder
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet