We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Even though it's not quite cold enough to wear hats and scarves, it's never too early to be thinking about snugly crochet projects for the upcoming winter. The idea for this Fox Pup Slouchy Hat has been in my idea book for over a year, and I kept thinking I would get to it "soon." When I was approached by AllFreeCrochet to review this lovely Scarfie yarn by Lion Brand, I knew it would be perfect for this hat.
It couldn't have worked out better! The ombre cream to black coloring is beautiful for this hat. Scarfie is soft and chunky; you can have your hat made up in one evening. Scarfie yarn is a lofty wool blend, with a soft striping ombre effect when working up a project. The gradual shading from one color to another look amazing once I worked up the hat. I wore it around for about an hour, but I decided that it's not quite cool enough for this snugly hat. I look forward to wearing it during the colder months, which will be in my neck of the woods in a few weeks.
Be warned, it does get a tad messy if you need to pull out your work, the fuzziness of the yarn catches on itself and doesn't frog super smoothly. Just be patient and gentle and you won't ruin the yarn or your project. This finished hat is lovely and adorable!
So get your Scarfie yarn and hook and get crocheting!
Make the Timber Wolf Slouch Hat with Scarfie Yarn!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Chance to Win a 3-Skein Bernat Prize Pack!
- Win Aunt Lydia's Classic Crochet Thread!
- Lion Brand Homespun Yarn
- Enter to win Bernat Blanket Yarn!
- Bernat Premium Yarn
- Homespun Thick and Quick Yarn
- Red Heart Boutique Swanky Yarn
- Lion Brand Kitchen Cotton
- Enter to win Premier Washi Yarn!
- Bernat Mosaic Yarn: Daydream
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet